Mix in a food processor:
- 4 oz. stick unsalted butter.
- 3 or 4 sundried tomato halves. Cut them into strips, the processor will chop them up finer.
- Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Between 1-2 tbsp. fresh oregano, I didn’t really measure. Mom has oregano growing in the backyard, it doesn’t get much fresher than that!
- 3 pinches of kosher salt.
- About 7 or 8 grinds of black pepper.
Phil grilled some chicken thighs and we put this on top when it was cooked. It’s really interesting, the flavors kind of hit you in layers. Right at first it tastes real salty, then the lemon juice kicks in, finally you taste the tomatoes and oregano.