Cold bento for a hot week! This is a lot of food, but a lot of it is raw veggies, which I swear sometimes actually make me hungrier.
- Ham, Havarti cheese, and kosher pickle rolls.
- Chicken crackers. I don’t know why they claim to be chicken-flavored; it’s really just a vaguely savory, cracker-tasting cracker.
- Baby carrots, sugar snap peas, and cherry tomatoes with ranch dressing.
- Mung bean paste cakes. “Mung bean paste” never sounds very appetizing, but it is.
- Lemon yogurt. I don’t like this brand, it’s way too watery. WTF, Trader Joe’s?